Resources for PEACE Program CounsellorsThis online toolkit provides PEACE programs with resources to support their work with children, youth, caregivers and delivering the Violence Is Preventable (VIP) Program.
PEACE Program PSAThis PSA for the PEACE Program shares information about children and youth’s exposure to violence and raises awareness about PEACE Programs across BC. You can view a short version of the PSA here.
PEACE Program Videos for Use during COVID-19During a public health crisis, such as the current COVID-19 pandemic, when public health officials recommend “social distancing” to slow the spread of infection, providing support services to women and their children experiencing domestic violence via technology may be useful and necessary to connect with women, children and youth. A series of videos made by BC’s PEACE Programs to share with participant’s to supplement your work can be found here. The video library is password protected. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require the password.
PEACE Program Policy Template GuidesThe following BCSTH templates are designed for PEACE Programs to use and adapt to develop their own set of policies.
Additional PEACE Program Resources
- PEACE Program Toolkit
- PEACE Program Training Video
- Break the Silence: Youth Exposure to Violence at Home Video
- Increasing Access to PEACE Programs for Indigenous Children, Youth and Non-Offending Caregivers
- PEACE Program Boys Group Curriculum
- Supporting Mothers in the PEACE Program Online Guide
- Teen Digital Dating Violence Toolkit
- Supporting Teens Experiencing Digital Dating Violence